EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Proposals inviting NGOs/CBOs for implementation of the scheme “Awareness Programme on Child/ Human trafficking, family planning, legal awareness, health etc.”
- The proposals must be within the range of Rs. 5.00 Lakhs to 15.00 Lakhs.
- Only registered NGOs/CBOs can apply having proven track record of last 3 (three) years working in the field amongst Tea Tribe Community.
- Preference will be given to NGOs/CBOs working in the development sector specially in the areas inhabited by the tea tribe community in Assam, preferably engaged on reducing child labour, improvement of health, prioritizing girls education, reduction of Maternal Mortality rate, Infant mortality rate, Alcoholism, maintain of hygiene etc.
- A State level Selection Committee will be constituted by Tea Tribes Welfare Department to select the NGOs/CBOs .The NGOs/CBOs shall be selected Zone-wise/District-wise.
- The proposals in both hard & soft copies must reach the office of the undersigned on or before 19-12-2022.
Tea Tribes Welfare,
Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32