Criteria for Selection of Beneficiary
The Sub-Divisional Beneficiary Selection Committee shall select the beneficiaries based on the following criteria
- The Self Help Groups (SHGs) should comprise of minimum 10 - 20 members.
- The SHGs can either be of men or women members; however, mixed groups will not be taken for consideration.
- All members of the group must belong to tea tribes' community.
- The beneficiaries must produce a Caste certificates duly certified by the Deputy Commissioner/SDO (c) of the concerned district.
- The photographs of all members should be submitted along-with the application.
- A group photograph of all members of each selected SHG in presence of the Sub-Divisional Welfare Officer and the Chairman of Sub-Divisional Beneficiary Selection Committee shall be submitted along-with the standard application.
- The SDWO shall forward the list of selected SHGs to the Directorate along-with his recommendation.
- SHGs which have already received Power Tillers under schemes of this Directorate or from any other Govt. Department shall not be considered for the scheme.